CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, December 11, 2003

im not working today!!! took mc!! haha. that means i wont see wayne till saturday! wooohooo! all smiles. haha.

my fever is getting better, but not ive got a bad sore throat and a very bad cough. ughhh. will have to go see the doctor later. but im dreading it cos i dont wanna take the cough mixture. grosss.

tomorrow's my off day. supposed to go out with danny but he has to go to sia to return the clothes, blahblahblahhh. and he can only meet me in the evening so its changed to next tuesday when its my off day AGAIN! haha.

i realised that i've been wanting to buy many things recently. things that i WANT and not things that i NEED. was talking to jen last night and she was asking me not to spend so much when i get my pay. cos whenever i have money with me, i will just spend all of it in a very short span of time buying things that i WANT not things that i NEED. but im still trying to convince myself that the armani exchange white long sleeved top and jeans are things i NEED.. righttttt.

well, cat called me last night. well as ive told her, i may seem alright, but im not. im gonna remember what happened for a long time. its not something easy to forgive and forget. you know what? how i felt that night was the same feeling i felt on oct31st last year. i swear. betrayed. simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home